Travel plans can change suddenly, so if you think yours might change, opt for flexible bookings with Spirit Airlines that allow you to cancel your airfare free of charge.
The American low-cost airline offers its passengers the Flight Flex option that its customers can use to protect against the unexpected.
Adding this option when booking your flight allows you to recover all the money you paid to buy your ticket, and this if you find yourself in the obligation to cancel or postpone your flight with the American company (for your own will of course).
Secure your flight ticket by adding Flight Flex to your booking with Spirit Airlines
For unforeseeable reasons or situations, travelers are obliged to change the date of their flight. It may be a desire to avoid unfavorable weather at the vacation spot, a long-awaited job interview, injury or incident requiring rest, …
Flight Flex is an option that may be offered to passengers when booking their air tickets. By choosing this service, they will have the possibility to change their flight date only once, for any reason, more than 24 hours before the departure of their flight (whether it is for the departure or return journey) . This way, the passenger will avoid the high change fees charged by the airline.
How to use Spirit Airlines Flex Flight option?
This service must be added when booking your plane ticket via My Trips (by entering the passenger’s name and their reference or booking code). Changes will take effect upon receipt of confirmation.
Add Flight Flex to your flight booking and enjoy total flexibility
With the Flight Flex option, you can claim a full refund of your Spirit Airlines booking fees. However, there are certain conditions that must be met before you can use this service:
– It is possible to purchase this service only for Spirits Airlines flights booked online (from its website) or through authorized travel agencies.
– If you are traveling multiple times with one reservation, this option must be added for all passengers in the reservation.
– Flight Flex must be added before the flight ticket reservation is validated.
– It is possible to make changes to your reservation (flight date and time, and departure airport and destination) online only, more than 24 hours before the flight (outward or return). Otherwise, standard change fees will be applied and charged by Spirit Airlines.
– Please note that this service may not be available on some flights operated by the United States airline.