Allegiant Air is a partner with several international banks offering credit cards with which its passengers can pay their expenses (reservation of plane tickets, hotel rooms, travel rentals, purchase of additional baggage, …) and a moment given, they can enjoy exciting rewards and benefits.
These co-branded or co-branded cards including Mastercard offering users rewards in the form of frequent flyer miles and offering benefits such as waived checked baggage fees, reduced or free companion fares and discounts on purchase and reservation of unlimited services on the ground and on board.
Earn Unlimited Rewards: Earn points on every purchase you make with Allegiant World Mastercard
Using Allegiant World Mastercard to pay for all your purchases and expenses with this airline and its partners gives you the opportunity to earn miles. You receive 3 points/$ and when you reach 15,000 points in your account, you can transfer them into a travel voucher worth $150.
– Points scale: Here is how many miles are given to users of this credit card
|Type of expense||Points offered|
|Booking flight ticket, hotel room and car rental||3 points / 1$|
|Restaurant fees||2 points / 1$|
|Other purchases and expenses||1 points / 1$|
Pay for your Allegiant Air bookings with Credit Cards and fly more
– Earn miles on all your purchases with Allegiant Air
One of the most sought-after activities today by people during the holiday period is to take a trip, during which they can disconnect from work and the urban environment. For this reason, when planning that well-deserved rest, it is important to consider earning miles as a strategy that allows you to obtain discounts on airfares and also receive another series of benefits. exclusive that will make your trip unforgettable.
With Allegiant World Mastercard, members can earn and pay with miles in a wide network of partners that includes: airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, entertainment activities, …
Annual fees are applied by Mastercard
Your Mastercard bank has the obligation to send you, each year (every twelve months), a statement of your bank charges, which amount to $59.
Have the Allegiant World Mastercard: Register online
It requires following a few simple steps in order to register and obtain this credit card offering access to interesting features, advantages and privileges:
– Redeem unlimited points
– Your points do not expire (to be kept for an unlimited period)
– Fast boarding (just present your Allegiant World Mastercard to benefit from priority boarding on all your flights with this airline operator)
– Perform unlimited and free transactions, even abroad
Registration steps: Apply online
Complete this registration form by inserting the following information:
– Frequent Flyer membership number;
– First name 1, First name 2 (if it exists), Last name and Suffix;
– Residential address line 1;
– Residential address line 2 (optional);
– City, State and ZIP Code;
– Check the box “Send my statement to another address” if necessary;
– Main phone number;
– Select the type of phone (Fixed or Mobile);
– E-mail address;
– Specify if you are an American citizen or you are a foreign national, or if you have dual nationality;
– Select your country of residence;
– Insert your date of birth;
– Determine your employment status (Employee, Housewife, Retired, Self-Employed, Student, …);
– Mention your annual income + your source of income;
– Mention your monthly housing payment fee;
– Check both boxes (optional) if you want to transfer a balance to your new credit card and if you want to add another holder;
– Check the box corresponding to the following sentence: “I have agreed to submit this application for this credit card subject to these Terms and Conditions;
– Click on CONTINUE to validate your registration.
Your credit card will be assigned to you (by post) within seven to ten days from the date of your registration.
Get help by calling Allegiant Air Customer Service
Your airline’s customer service can provide you with additional information to help you complete your registration, and learn more about how to use your credit card and take advantage of its benefits. Call: 702.800.20.88.